Thief is one of the Assassin Classes. It is mostly a hit-and-run class due to its high speed and low to medium damage capability. It has low health but makes up for it by being able to lifesteal from its opponents.
[Describe what the class looks like. Include description of weapon and armor]
[Overview of specialties including play-style]
- Fast movement
- Able to lifesteal
- Able to lower damage of opponent
- High chance to miss attacks
|[LMB]||Thief Slash||slash and deals daamge||
|[Q]||Rolling Flip||Flip and roll to dodge attacks||---||---||
Self Jump 4 studs(in any direction you pressing)
|[E]||Pick pocket||Spin and deal damage to all enemies around you, lifesteal, spin vertical after Rolling Flip||
Self lifesteal 10
|10||1 studs around yourself (after Rolling Flip Change to spin vertical)||2sec|
|[F]||Triple Disarm||throw out 3 daggers in a spread, deals damage and inflict damage debuff on each dagger||Target
|6 studs (in 3 direction front of player||6sec|
- You can use Rolling Flip[Q] combined with Pick Pocket[E] to get in and out of combat easily.
- Use Rolling Flip[Q] to get near your opponent then use Triple Disarm[F] to deal damage and lower their attack damage.
- You can jump off the First Strike platform and use Rolling Flip[Q] to jump back. You can also use this when navigating throughout the map.
- [Add any interesting facts about the class including community opinion of the class]
- [Any important updates that happened for this class]