Lore here, written by no one.
Illusionist, also called Donald Trump, can conjure walls, make targets easier to kill with Shatter Marks, Replicate past moves with its Critical.
Illusionist has a staff, with a cube in the apex. a normal gauntlet and basic design
This class can be very overpowered if the enemy is marked and then attacked repeatedly with various moves
|Main||Shatter Cube||Throw out a cube that deals damage and apply Shatter Mark, damagind target with Shatter will deal double damage and create an AoE attack around them, this ability stacks 2 times, gain 1 stack every 3s||125||INF||1 sec, 3s stack gain||Enemy: Shatter Mark|
|Ability 1||Mirror Swift||Place down a Mirror and Dash forward, if using this ability while have Mirror, teleport back to where your mirror was||0||INF||0|
|Ability 2||Mirror Wall||Throw out a mirror that deals damage if it is still on going, after a few sec the mirror stop and act like a Wall||100/per wall||0||3|
|Critical||Replica Abilty||Perform your lastest ability but with more effect. Shatter Cube (Shots 3 cubes), Mirror Swift(Create AoE shatter effect, deals damage), Mirror Wall(throw out 8 walls in 8 directions)||0||0||0||Enemy: Shatter Mark|
- Mark the targets before killing them off, after marking, use Mirror Wall to put them in near death
- When running away use Mirror Wall to block off paths
- When being chased, mark them, then with timing, use Mirror Wall to kill them.
- Make sure that your Replica ability do not miss.. duhh
- This class is extremely weak against Swift classes since they can dodge most of the attacks by the Illusionist.
- By the community, this class is called « Donald Trump » as one of its ability allows it to build walls, similar to Donald Trump's political campaign.