The Ghost is a Elite Class designed for surprise attacks by camping while remaining invisible or hiding from its enemies.
The Character has 3 spikes (?) sticking out of his back. Ghost has no hat or headwear. The character has 2 disks in both hands which can come in 3 shapes.
Ghost form makes it easy to make an enemy approach you, making it easy to deal damage with Disk Throw.
- Tanks and AoE classes can easily kill Recon due to their high health and/or tracking abilities.
- Ghost Form can be broken by attacking the user meaning AoE classes can easily track down Ghost.
- While Ghost is using Ghost Form, he/she can't move.
|Main||Disk Slash||Slash and deals damage||None||200||Near||0|
|Ability 1||Ghost Form||Turn 100% Stealth but can't move||Stealth||None||None||0|
|Ability 2||Disks Throw||Throw out 3 disks in 3 direction, deals damage||None||150 Each||???||???|
|Critical||Ghost Play||Turn 100% Stealth, leave out a Shadow every 1s, attacking also leaves a shadow.||Stealth||None||None||0|
- Camping in the middle (next to the heal cube) while in Ghost form is a great way of dealing alot of easy damage.
- When an enemy is right infront of you, use "Disk Throw" to deal alot of damage.
- Only chase enemies if you are really confident that you are able to kill him, since you only have two attacks
- This class used to be an Elite class, before switching spots with Trickster
- This is the only class that cannot move while being in stealth (except Critical)
- Ghost has been replaced by Recon
- Ghost (current) has been revamped and readded as a Gamepass class
Ghost is still playable in Critical Cooldown