Article by DragonHero221 and cleaned up by MutantPony07 (in-game name)
Ghost is a Gamepass class that is based on ranged attacks and comes with its critical when you spawn with this class.
The Ghost has a cape on its back, along with a hood, and it has gauntlets with neon squares, and a gun with a scope, and two neon lines that look like cartridges.
- The Ghost is a class that deals damage in first time hit, it is easy to kill enemies when they have Slow effect.
Main - [Rapid Shots]: Shoot out 4 rapid shots that deals damage.
Ability 1 - [Cyber Stealth]: Turn stealth and gain movement speed, using attack will break the stealth.
Ability 2 - [Field Bomb]: Throw out a grenade that deals damage and applies the Slow effect on enemies.
Critical - [Pulse Fire]: After 0.5s delay shoot out a bullet that goes through walls, this ability stacks 3 times, you gain 1 stack every 5s.
- Use [Pulse Fire] on before or after using [Rapid Shots] to deal extra damage.
- While using [Cyber Stealth] and you want deal damage, use [Field Bomb] or [Pulse Fire] if you're close enough to your target.
- If there are enemies from far away or behind a wall, use [Pulse Fire] because the bullet can penetrate the wall.
- Ghost is a class that has low health and doesn't run very fast so if you get stunned it will be hard to escape.
- Sometimes part of Ghost doesn't disappear when you're using [Cyber Stealth].