Article by DragonHero221 and cleaned up by MutantPony07 (in-game name)
Ghost is a Gamepass class that is based on ranged attacks and comes with its critical when you spawn with this class.
The Ghost has a cape on its back, along with a hood, and it has gauntlets with neon squares, a gun with a scope, and two neon lines that seem to be like cartridges.
- The Ghost is a class that can burst very quickly, but only under the right conditions. It also has a global range for its critical that can be used 3 times every 15 seconds.
|Rapid Fire (Basic Attack)||Fire 5 tiny bullets.||50 per Bullet|
|Cyber Stealth (Ability 1)||Turn invisible for 5 seconds.||N/A|
|Field Bomb (Ability 2)||Toss a bomb that slows enemies within its blast radius.||150|
|Pulse Fire (Critical)||Fire a larger bullet that goes through walls and can be used up to three times in succession. You regain one shot every five seconds.||250|
- Use [Pulse Fire] on before or after using [Rapid Shots] to deal extra damage.
- While using [Cyber Stealth] and you want deal damage, use [Field Bomb] or [Pulse Fire] if you're close enough to your target.
- If there are enemies from far away or behind a wall, use [Pulse Fire] because as the bullet penetrates through walls.
- Ghost is a class that has low health and doesn't run very fast so if you get stunned it will be hard to escape.
- Sometimes part of Ghost doesn't disappear when you're using [Cyber Stealth].
- Cyber Stealth does NOT make you fully invisible and you still have a light blue highlight around you during the five seconds so be aware that while you may be faster people can still see you.