Since I think this article is going to be finished, I am going to add a lore/backstory, and it is work in progress.
[IF YOU ARE THE GUY ADDING LORE HERE... STOP THIS IS NOT THE PLACE WHERE YOU ADD THE LORE IN.
A blocky armour with a 3 buttoned stopwatch in its back. A 6 stud long single-edged backsword. A default white body armour and a neon green weapon or armour colour accent.
Attacking enemies makes sure that they cannot escape, combined with Clock Spin and Time Jump, any escaping non swift opponents is sure to fail.
|Main||Time Blade||Slash and deals damage||180||Near||500 ms|
|Ability 1||Clock Spin||After 500 ms delay, spin around, deals damage to all enemies around you||100||8 stud||5||Enemy: Slow 3 sec|
|Ability 2||Time Jump||Throw a grenade forward, if you activate this ability again, teleport to the grenade and dealing AoE damage (despawn 5 seconds)||100||85||5|
|Critical||Time Stop||After 500 ms, create a huge wave forward that STOP all players and projectiles||0||20 rad wave||---||Enemy: Stop 5 sec|
- When attacking, attack the opponent 2-3 times then use [Clock Spin] to slow them, quickly after activating Clock Spin; switch to Time Jump, Clicking until the AoE is activated; then again quickly switching to Time Blade finishing them off
- [Time Jump] to teleport is not a good idea to set teleportation spots as the grenades despawn and unusable until another grenade is thrown. They despawn after 5 seconds.
- To escape with Time Jump, look in the opposite direction of where you are running to, use Time Jump and start counting to 4 seconds, if the opponent is not close to the grenade: activate and teleport to the grenade. Teleporting when the opponent does not see you is the most effective and gives you more time to run for heal pods.
- When chasing an opponent, use [Time Jump] to move closer to them, and then use [Clock Spin] ONLY when you are ahead of them, if the trap works and they receive Slow, you can finish them off. Extra caution is taken when doing this strategy as if they plan to attack you you will most likely die.
- Only use [Time Stop] if the opponent is: Slowed, close to your proximity, and or running through a hallway. The wave of Time Stop is both not big and fast, wasting a critical can be devastating for your victory.
- Chrono had been reworked.... (continue)
- This class has been reworked again... (continue)